Pregnant and Lactating Bitch Formula
A supplementary feedstuff for breeding bitches.
- Folic acid to aid fertility and conception.
- Improves digestibility of food consumed due to added protease, amylase and cellulase enzymes- an important factor in rapidly developing puppies.
- Improves beneficial gut bacteria flora due to the addition of lactic acid producing bacteria.
- Reduces problems with potential pathogenic bacteria in the gastro-intestinal tract.
- Reduces offensive odour from faecal material.
- Contains added cranberry to aid good urinary tract function, healthy heart, control of gut bacteria, dental hygiene and anti aging (as published by the Cranberry Institute).
- Improves trace mineral absorption and bio-availability as a result of feeding organic forms of many trace minerals.
Improved trace mineral availability results in:
1. The maintenance of health and well being and supports the natural immunity with increased vitality as many of the added trace minerals are essential components of metabolic body enzyme systems e.g. zinc, copper and manganese.
2. Improved coat condition, lustre and quality- zinc and copper bio-availability affects hair texture and colouring.
3. The provision of increased intakes of iron and cobalt to support a healthy metabolic system in dogs due to the increased bio-availability of iron cobalt in the organic form for working and competition animals.
4. Improved stamina and recovery times in working and competition dogs placed under sudden and/or prolonged stress results from the feeding of organic selenium together with regular daily intakes of Vitamin E.
Protein 21.00% Oil 12.50% Fibre 2.00% Ash 8.5% Vit A 0.045MIU/kg Vit D3 0.005MIU/kg Vit E (as alpha tocopherol acetate)900.00mg/kg Copper (as cupric sulphate and amino acid chelate) 80.000mg/kg Acid insoluble ash 0.640% Calcium 0.491% Sodium 0.962% Magnesium 0.311% Phosphorus 0.643%.
Milk products, vegetable oil, vitamins and minerals, methionnine, lysine, yeasts, Extracts of yucca schidigera and cranberry, Citric acid and tocopheral rich extracts of natural origin.
Should be fed on a daily basis by mixing during normal food preparation or by sprinkling on as a 'Top-Dressing' immediately before feeding time. Commence feeding Fit and Fertile Pregnant and Lactating Bitch Formula at least 4 weeks prior to start of season. Continue feeding throughout pregnancy/lactation until the puppies are weaned.
During periods when appetite is low, maybe mixed with equal parts of fresh water and administered orally by syringe.
Day/Night: 01772 690014
Mobile: 07973 415088
Fit And Fertile Ltd
Lowes Farm, Willacy Lane
Help & Support
CALL US: 01772 690014
MOBILE: 07973 415088
We are here to help if you are having any problems or would like to ask us a question please feel free to call us
Fast, safe and secure delivery of all our products to your door by Royal Mail.